HSE Advisor (nights)
Competitive salary and benefits
At Dragon we provide safe, reliable and competitive access to the UK’s natural gas market as one of only three Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) terminals.
This is a fixed-term contract for 6 months, providing additional HSE support, specifically in the lead up to and during our site shutdown/turnaround event in 2021.
Standard hours of work will be 37hrs per week, Monday to Friday. However, there will be a requirement for additional hours (including night shifts and weekends as part of 24hr shift cover on a rota basis) in the way of overtime, to maintain visible leadership through nightly field presence around the time of the turnaround event – over a period of 1 month duration.
Reporting to the Turnaround HSE Advisor, duties will include:
- Collaboratively working with site leadership to facilitate an overall proactive safety culture during execution of turnaround activities;
- Acting as a resource to field personnel to provide coaching, mentoring and advice on all HSSE related matters during execution of night-time turnaround activities, ensuring activities are performed in accordance with prescribed risk control measures.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant H&S qualification – NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent;
- Experience of working in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry;
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements associated with an upper tier COMAH installation;
- Understanding of process safety and asset integrity;
- As well as competence in risk assessments and other risk identification and management techniques; Root Cause Analysis; audits and inspections.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to Recruitment@dragonlng.com
Application deadline: 0900hrs on Friday 4th December 2020
Interviews will be held during week commencing 14th December.
Dragon LNG is an equal opportunities employer.