Competitive salary & benefits package
We are currently recruiting for a number of motivated individuals to join our existing highly skilled team as key members of our Maintenance division, providing technical support to sustain safe and reliable operations. There are available opportunities for nine qualified technicians in the following disciplines:
- 4 x Control and Instrumentation Technicians
- 3 x Electrical Technicians
- 2 x Mechanical Technicians
Successful candidates will have relevant experience of carrying out a range of highly skilled maintenance tasks on various types of equipment. Familiarity within an oil and gas processing plant is desirable.
You will have a good standard of education and be suitably qualified, ideally with a minimum of NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) with a bias in one of the above disciplines – C&I, Electrical or Mechanical.
As a team player, you will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be results-oriented in terms of achieving maximum plant safety, reliability and efficiency.
An understanding of the HSSE and quality standards applicable to a top-tier COMAH installation would be a distinct advantage.
Within each discipline, key accountabilities for these roles include:
- Assisting in ensuring that the terminal’s systems are safe and reliable;
- Carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance activities;
- Performing inspections, function tests and calibrations on all operational systems;
- Providing effective troubleshooting on operational systems, to maximise reliability.
These positions may require working at height or entering confined spaces. The post holders will provide out-of-hours cover on a rota basis.
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 31st December 2019.
Plant Improvement Engineer
Competitive salary & benefits package
As Plant Improvement Engineer, you will be a critical member of our Maintenance division, providing technical support to sustain safe and reliable operations. The post holder will be responsible for leading plant reliability improvements and the planning, organisation and co-ordination of all phases of multi-functional minor engineering projects, whilst maintaining the highest level of safety and environmental compliance.
Reporting to our Lead Engineer, this role is responsible for leading the plant reliability programme for the terminal, and development of plant improvement initiatives. Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Facilitating and co-ordinating Root-Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations;
- Leading reliability reviews focusing on optimising maintenance;
- Development of conceptual design and process engineering studies;
- Providing the full range of project services including planning, estimating and cost control;
- Overseeing design activity and defining requirements for construction, developing and co-ordinating the appropriate tendering processes;
- Overseeing engineering and site construction works for allocated minor projects;
- Contributing to the preparation and implementation of engineering procedures associated with project management;
- Ensuring all relevant documentation through the project lifecycle is completed and updated;
- Supporting associated elements of the Management of Change process.
The successful candidate will have relevant process experience associated with plant reliability, control and management of minor engineering projects and modifications. Ideally degree educated in an appropriate discipline, the candidate will have a solid background in a similar process environment, capable of troubleshooting and developing technical solutions to safety and reliability problems.
Experience in leading plant improvements from initiation to implementation, robust project management skills, including scope of work definition and execution, is essential. You will also demonstrate a strong performance and continuous improvement mind-set and a collaborative approach to delivery, including coaching and developing others.
Familiarity within the oil and gas industry is desirable. An understanding of the HSSE and quality standards applicable to a top-tier COMAH installation would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2019.