People and safety are two of Dragon LNG’s main principles, our terminal operates safely, effectively and efficiently because of our team of highly skilled, experienced and qualified employees. Here at Dragon we make sure that our people leave work safely in the same way they have entered.
We strive to be an employer of choice by attracting and retaining employees of the highest calibre. The welfare of our employees is an essential principle for Dragon LNG, as its employees are fundamental to its success.
All employees are encouraged to play a full part in personal career development through progressive human resource and training arrangements.
We are committed to equal opportunities and the avoidance of discrimination. We aim to provide all Dragon LNG employees with competitive terms of employment.
What you can expect from us
- A principle of open competition in our approach to recruitment.
- Recruiting the best candidate for the job based on merit.
- Ensuring that the recruitment and selection of employees is conducted in a professional, timely and responsive manner and in compliance with current employment legislation.
- That all candidates are treated fairly, equitably and efficiently, with respect and courtesy, aiming to ensure that the candidate experience is positive, irrespective of the outcome.
- Promoting best practice in recruitment and selection.
- All documentation relating to applicants will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA). Applicants will have the right to access any document.
Company Rewards & Benefits
At Dragon LNG, we value our employees input, in return we offer a comprehensive benefit package which is designed to retain our high quality employees.
Dragon recognises that personal development is an important part of working life. Because of this we are very supportive of employees who wish to earn educational or professional qualifications to further their career with Dragon.